Monday, September 28, 2009

Kiley's First Volleyball Game

Kiley had her first Volleybally game this last Saturday 9/26. She was SO excited for us all to come and watch her play this new sport. I have to say right now....being a spectator at a volleyball game is DANGEROUS!! The ball was flying everywhere and you constantly have to watch the ball otherwise it could end up hitting you in the head. Kiley's team is made up of 5th and 6th grade girls.....and some of those girls have obviously played before....because they've got some power behind those serves. Kiley and her BFF Josie are on the same team......that would be the Watermelon team. They are having so much fun......they even won thier first game. I was impressed at how well Kiley did her first game considering she's NEVER played volleyball before. She says she still needs to work on her serving....but who doesn't really??
So....we've dedicated our Saturday afternoons and Monday evenings to Kiley and her new love of Volleyball..........YOU GO GIRL!!
P.S. She wears #3....her mamma's lucky #!!!












2 comments:

tracey said...

Yay! Kiley!!

Anonymous said...

They're so cute! Volleyball is so much fun, I hope she's enjoying it!