On Saturday August 15, 2009 we summoned the princesses to Kamryn's castle for a royal Princess tea party. It turned out to be a wonderful time. We set the tables with my Great Grandma's china and had lots of yummy finger foods. We served Hot Apple Cider instead of tea at the request of Kamryn because she says "Little kids don't like tea." We had PB&J,Tuna, and chicken salad sandwiches, chocolate covered strawberries, chocolate covered pretzels, lemon tarts, deviled eggs, fruit, veggies, goldfish crackers, and of course pink cupcakes. All the girls enjoyed thier princess time and we are looking for an excuse to do it again.
Pumpkin Carvin' Time!
10 years ago






5 comments:
Very cool! I am glad she loves her pillowcase. :) It will go well with her tired royal head at the end of the day.
I made the above comment. I didn't realize the blog was registering from Russell's until it published.
My birthday is next month, if you really need an excuse to do it again. I had so much fun, I hope Kammy loved it as much as I did.
CUTE! And what a fun idea. That's it..time to have another baby so I can have a Princess Tea Party when they turn 8. Unless..Ben would be up for that..what do you think??
Everyone looks so cute! How fun!
Post a Comment