Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Kiley


I promised I would Blog about all of my children....so when Kiley saw the Blog about Maddy she asked when I was going to write about her.....I decided sooner than later would be better.
Kiley is one of a kind...but aren't they all. She's wise beyond her years and surprises me on a daily basis. She's loyal, colorful, creative, jealous, freckle faced, dimpled, emotional, thoughtful, stubborn, and friendly.
Kiley is full of energy and life. Her smile can light up a room just as her tantrums can leave you wondering....what just happened?? She has a style all her own....she is confident and doesn't care what anyone else thinks of her. I love her for that. I love her for being her own person and standing up for what she believes is right. I love her for the kind heart she has, and willingness to help when and where she's needed. She is a wonderful part of our family and we are thankful each day for her.

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Alright. First, I find you have Facebook..now I see that you blog!? When are you going to stop being so mysterious!? hee hee..

I have to say, I enjoyed reading your posts! I read them all tonight. Yes. All of them. It was fun getting to know more about you and your family through your blog, and I love the idea of what your kids think about you. I might have to do that one. :D