Thursday, January 1, 2009

The Promise of a New Year

As I got out of the shower this morning, the first day of 2009....I heard lots of noise outside and decided to peek out the window to see what was going on......I found that the wind had started to blow just as we had been warned by the National Weather Service. But....I also found this beautiful rainbow just outside my window.....I'd like to think it's just for me and a special promise of better things to come this year. I immediately wrapped up in my robe and ran out to the living room and begged Michael to go outside to take a picture of my New Years Rainbow!! He thought I was nuts....I kept telling him to hurry before it went away!! He got some great pictures and I new I had to blog about it!! Later after about an hour Mike says...."You know, it's really weird...there has been a rainbow in that same spot 3 times this week!!!" Coincidence??....Maybe......
Special promise just for me??.....I'd like to think more likely.....







0 comments: